T-Fusion is developed to use without a heat-gun in winter season.
T-Fusion has almost the same of T-Cera in duration & applying method, but its water beading is better than T-Cera.
It can be cured within 12hours without any heat in below zero temperature.
Its water-beading effect and duration are the best too.
In winter season or no heat-gun, it is suitable to coat.
Though the application is the same of T-Cera, when you want to coat,
you have to Mix Curer and Fusion in the ratio of one to one as much as the number of vehicles you can coat within 8hrs.
20ml T-Fusion can be coated 1 car, 40ml T-Fusion can be coated 2~3 cars.
Though it has in tiresome, it's better you to choose it in winter season or no heat-gun.
It means you are able to dry the coated surface no matter temperature.
AQuartz T-Fusion on Porsche Boxster GTS with THEGA Enhancer
How slippery the surface that AQuartz T-Fusion coated when a fly step on it
Protection & Anti stick for wet concrete dirt spratting around concrete tank truck
- Review of wing mirror after 1 year -
"No film layer, cannot protecting your vehicle longer "
"No film layer, no long duration"
AQuartz T-Fusion provides the following Key benefits::
* Suitable for over all finishing car body plus windshields, plastics, wheels, leather, etc.
Can be coated on any color of car paint, no stain problem of black color car even without any problems.
* Can be coated on a new car within 1 hours only, and very simple and easy application than other products.
* Corrosion Protection.
* Very high slipping effect and Excellent Water/Dirt Repellent effect - Long-lasting Hydrophobic effect.
* No Cracking, No Water Spot, No Swirl Marks.
* Semipermanent lasting, easy to clean surface/self cleaning effect.
* High Deep Gloss and Color Renew
* Anti-Stick, Anti-Dirt, Anti-Graffity, Anti-Fingerprints.
* Less use of windshield wipers and thus less wear & tear of wiper blades.
Less use of windshield washer fluid.
* Wonderful visibility when driving in heavy rain (over 38km/h, no need to use wipers operating):.
* Easy to clean surface against salts, calcium, oil, grease & other contaminants.
* Stops salt efflorescence, Moss & algae rejecting
* Insects and flies repellent
* Preserves Resale Value of New Car
* Preserves Resale Value of Used Car
* Hardness over 9H scale (between saphire & diamond)
* No more need to wax or polish.
* Cost effective : only 20 ml per one whole car(paint, glass, wheels)
- AQuartz T-Fusion Top Coating Application & Care -
You should have to search all exterior surfaces of the vehicle before applying AQuartz Coating.
+ Wash vehicle with AQuartz Snow Foam Shampoo or Clean Shot, rinse and dry.
Use Iron Cut to remove iron fallout if you need.
If you fine discolored car paint by stubborn stains, use Super Cut to renew car original paint color and remove any tar spots & stubborn stains from the car paint , glass and wheels.
Car paint & Glass(Using 2:10 Super Cut with water), Wheels (using 1:1 Super Cut with water)
If the paintwork feels uneven you may need to use a clay-bar with spraying Titanium V2 to remove surface contaminates.
If required, compound and polish to remove light scratches and swirls,
afterwards, use AQuartz+ Xcelerator to finish polish work. +
Before AQuartz applying or after compound polishing, you must remove residues with AQuartz PreLoad.
Use a soft microfiber swirl and oil free cloth to buff the painted surface to remove dust and smudges.
- T-Fusion User Guide -
Approximately one complete full-sized automobile per 20ml.
Prepare a cosmetic cotton pad or the sponge applicator wrapped with the suede microfiber towel
and a clean dry microfiber cloth.
But if you can spread evenly the liquid with a microfiber towel well,
prepare 2 clean dry microfiber cloths.
In order to obtain perfect results, please follow steps of AQuartz Detailing Program as below:
1. Remove all residues with AQuartz PreLoad
before Coatings applied.
2. Leave surface to rest ~5min, afterwards,
coat PPF Base coating.
3. Apply T-Fusion after the layer of PPF be dried completely. : 12hrs later 4.
To get a perfect protection, coat Titaniun V3 on the layer of T-Fusion be dried completely(after 24 hours). ** Because T-Fusion is a DRY Coating, after car wash, dry the car before coating.
** Must always use a soft microfiber swirl and oil free cloth to buff the painted surface to remove dust and smudges
1. Make sure you remove all the residue of cleaners or polish thoroughly with AQuartz PreLoad.
2. Before AQuartz T-Fusion is applied, you can apply AQuartz PPF Base coating to get the effects of a car paint protect film.
3. If you have coated PPF, apply T-Fusion after the layer of PPF be dried completely. : 12hrs later.
4. Mix Curer and Fusion in the ratio of one to one as much as the number of vehicles you can coat within 8hrs.
Ref. 20ml T-Fusion can be coated 1 car. Pour all 10ml Curer into 20ml bottle be filled with 10ml Fusion
or Pour all 20ml Curer into 40ml bottle be filled with 20ml Fusion.
5. Shake well to mix, pour 3~5 drops on the surface or the sponge applicator wrapped with the suede microfiber towel.
6. Spread it in straight lines, criss-cross motion on each car panel evenly, let it be for 5~8 minutes.
7. Wipe & polish contents in circular motions with DRY/CLEAN microfiber cloth gently until no marks left continuously.
8. Wipe all patches or streaks off from the surface with the towel turning both sides alternately
Enough buffing/polishing is required until all patches or streaks are removed.
The frictional heat and static electricity by force from enough buffing can make the strong bonding, high hardness,
high gloss is achieved and the Nano Titanium particles to infiltrate into the paint or glass.
9. Repeat steps 6~8, finish by wiping down with a new microfiber towel.
10. Leave surface to dry completely for 24hrs.
For additional coatings, apply them after 30~60mins curing period.
Completely cure with NO rain takes 24h at 25°C. - Do not drive the car during this time.
We are strongly recommend to coat AQuartz T-Fusion with 2~3 layers,
it will give more thickness, durability and hardness.
12. After mixing with Fusion with Curer, use all mixed T-Fusion beyond 8 hrs
** For the complete protection and the best results, you should coat AQuartz PPF base coating before AQuartz Top Coating.
** AQuartz PPF can function as a car paint protect film.
- Windshields Coating -
T-Fusion can be applied also to the front windshield, giving rain & dirt repellent, self-cleaning, smoothing / sliding effect.
Follow the same process as the application on car paint surface 6~8 application.
1. Clean the windshield thoroughly by using Super Cut, rinse, dry the car.
2. Use AQuartz PreLoad to remove all contaminants from the glass.
3. After T-Fusion coated on windshields, coat on wiper blades, it will make the wipers smooth operate giving you a clear view.
- Rotary Machine Application Guide for AQuartz T-Fusion -
1. Pour 8~10 drops of AQuartz T-Fusion on the AQuartz Microfiber Buffing Bonnet and immediately start to polish
with a rotary machine at 600~1000RPM speed.
2. For next Steps, refer to above Hand-Coating mentioned.
- MAINTENANCE -
To care for and maintain your T-Cera coating it should be washed by hand using a soft microfiber towel or Wash Mitt,
or use a high-pressure water-jet.
If required, you can recoat Dry-Coat ( T-Cera, T-Fusion) after drying the surface.
After car wash, coat AQuartz Wet-Coat (Titanium V2, V3, ReLoad Pre) on the surface periodically.
In order to get long lasting, on re-coating intervals of about three days, the duration should be more than 3~4 years.
After cleaning with Automatic washing machine , if you find light scratches, re-coat T-Fusion on the surface to remove them
How to apply T-Fusion
T-Fusion Another Application
We have a wide selection of coatings.
We have two types of car coatings, one is based water for wet-coat, another is besed diluent agents for dry-coat.
The wet-coat has an advantages of simple & quick application, and the dry coat has better long lasting & high hardness.
Wet-coat can be coated without dying after car cleaning / washing, but
Dry-coat be used in dry surface after car wash.
To take the perfect protection & best results, we recommend you coat AQuartz top coating product on the layer of PPF. After PPF Base coated, try to recoat AQuartz top coating product to get long lasting, water beading, slippery surface, high gloss, anti graffiti property, self cleaning, etc.
We are selling Top Coatings, TitaniumV1, TitaniumV2, TitaniumV3, Reload are wet-coatings for wet surface and T-Cera & T-Fusion are dry coatings.
You can choose which coating you like.
If you want to see each product details, Click above a product name
- Please work in a well ventilated space.
- Avoid mixing it with detergents or any other products.
- Do not use for other purpose.
- Please work in adequate ventilated space (we suggest using face mask while working).
- Wear appropriate protective gloves to prevent skin exposure.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water after application.
- Keep out of reach of children..
- Avoid direct sunlight
- More than 24 months shelf life time if closed well and kept in average room temperature.
(1~20 deg. : 24 months, 20~35 deg. : 12 months long).
- Don’t drink and avoid long time skin contact.
- If accidentally splashed in the eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical attention by calling your local Poison Information Centre.