AQuartz's PPF Base Coating is the surest way of precautions against such damage to paint.
Once the car leaves the assembly plant, original car paint is subjected to harsh conditions.
During the normal use, it will be subjected to scratches or stone-chips from flying debris, in addition to environmental damages.
The surface will be subjected to bugs, tree sap, acid rain and bird droppings which will attack the car paint with its chemical reactions.
Also, in order to remove the above surface contaminants, we have to clean our car often.
The frequent cleaning will force the paint-surface to wear thin & weak, and make it corrode your car.
Almost, car-paint is vulnerable to external environment factors, especially, In cases of old car-paint is more.
The flood sold car-paint is thin and weak because of external environment factors(washing, cutting, polishing, weather, UV, etc),
so its original color is not long lasting.
This paint damages will devalue the vehicle and affect its beauty.
Expensive repairs and repainting the vehicle will be necessary.
To preserve the original car paint from harsh conditions, many consumers are looking for the best sealant products, but because there are many sealant products available on the market, some with misleading or exaggerated claims.
It may be difficult for them to choose the most appropriate product.
Most sealants are either oil, paraffin or wax based products, they are not real sealants, it is only cosmetic wax products.
As these substances are evaporable, this layer can be removed and it will come off with a wet-towel easily,
they will not last for a long time, and cannot protect the original car paint finish against external environmental damage.
Also the chemical reactions from these products may be risk-factors for discoloring and act as corrosive substance to the painted finish, and these cause the water marks.
These products are from an older technology.
We have many ways to preserve the surface of painted finishes by rubbing with oil, painting, packing with sealant, sticking with film/tape, etc.
These all have advantages and disadvantages.
AQuartz has developed "Liquid Paint Protection Film Coatings" to overcome these problems.
As AQuartz is water based, it's safey and has a easy & simple application in detailing of your vehicle.
AQuartz PPF is the best way of preserving the original car paint for a long time.
AQuartz PPF, that is to say AQuartz Paint Protection Film Coatings creates an incredibly hard-wearing, deep gloss layer which bonds to your vehicle's paintwork, doing away with the need for you to wax or polish your car to maintain its original condition.
AQuartz's PPF Coating is the surest way of precautions against such damage to paint.
The PPF layer can make to cover(protect) the weak car-paint from the damages, and add more hardness, duration and effect and the original colour of new car.
AQuartz PPF can function as a car paint protecting film AQuartz Titanium 9Hardness Base PPF Coating for Car Paint Why do we need AQuartz PPF Coating?
All the surface painted has many micro-pores (pin-holes).
When a newly the surface painted cures, the micro-pores are created from the air trapped in the paint,
And as time goes on, airborne chemical compounds, ferrous particles and dirt actually penetrate the paint,
and gets stuck in these pin-holes within the paint surface.
They create corrosive compounds that eat deep into the paint's sub-layers or paint's pin-holes.
In order to keep the original car paint color in perfect condition for long time, we need a Car Paint Protection Film.
But normal Car Paint Protection Films have so many weaknesses and foibles, tricky installation and further re- installation, expensive installation charges, weak hardness, non slippery surface, etc..
To deal with these all subjects, AQuartz PPF Base was developed.
PPF Base Coating can be coated more quickly and easily.
After curing, the layer makes a Car Paint Protection Film shaped.
AQuartz PPF Base Coating protects our car from fine scratches and swirls with high 9H hardness, as well as sheltering the finish from countless environmental hazards (Including strong Acids, Alkalis, and UV-Radiation.) as like a substitute for a normal Car Paint Protection Film.
It will also provides Richer, Glossier your car and, because it has a self-healing effect, can resurface the surface easily!!
You can find out a real Coaating with this easy experiment as below:
You can see the AQuartz PPF layer on a coin coated as below picture. It's very difficult to coat on a coin surface, but AQuartz PPF can be coat no matter what coin.
The cured layer is very hard to separate with the coin.
If you want to tear off, after freezing it in the freezer, try to do with tweezers,
you can see AQuartz PPF layer.
If any Coating can not be coated on a coin, it's not real/ best coating product.
View the Layer of AQuartz PPF Base Coating.
What's the difference from other manufacturers' coatings.
- The latest product from AQuartz is the 9H Nanonetal Titanium Permanent Coating.
- The liquid of PPF turns into a very thin paint protect film after curing.
- The thin film have a high level 9h pencil hardness,
superior adhesive strength.
- It also has a high resistance to abrasion and will not deteriorate with age.
- 50 nanometer-size metal titanium permeate and head off the pin-holes / clear coat of car paint,
the corrosion of the car paint.
- Excellent High Gloss effect - Glass-liked transparency, maximizes the rate of reflected light,
enhances new car shine.
- It is difficult to remov /scrape off by any chemicals once cured;
machine polish is only the way to remove it.
- It allows the paint surface to remain natural & flex with temperature changes
like no other product.
- PPF has a self-healing property.
When you see light scratches on the surface PPF coated, you can remove them with a heat gun easily.
"No film layer, cannot protecting your vehicle longer "
"No film layer, no long duration"
AQuartz PPF provides the following Key benefits:
* Based Water and no harmful liquid for the health.
* Substitute for a normal Car Paint Protection Film.
* Semi-Permanent Protection - Anti-Scratch by 9h hardness and very strong adhesive property.
* Excellent chemical resistance, weather resistant and color retention, Corrosion Protection, UV Blocking(90%)
* 50 nanometer metal titanium permeate and head off the pin-holes / clear coat of car paint.
* No Cracking, No Water Spot, No Swirl Marks.
* Long lasting, easy to clean surface/self cleaning effect.
* More than 24 months Maintaining High Deep Gloss and Color Renew
* Anti-Stick, Anti-Dirt, Anti-Graffity, Anti-Fingerprints.
* Quick drying, high gloss.
* Easy to clean surface against salts, calcium, oil, grease & other contaminants.
* Stops salt efflorescence, Moss & algae rejecting
* Insects and flies repellent
* Preserves Resale Value of New Car
* Preserves Resale Value of Used Car
* Hardness over 9H scale (between saphire & diamond)
* Ease of application to cars, boats, motorcycles, airplane.
* No more need to wax or polish for more than 24 months
* Cost effective : Only 20~30 ml per one whole car(paint, glass, wheels) * Harmless for the health - Water Based and no harmful liquid.
:: CHEMICAL PROPERTIES ::
* Chemical Mixture : Water dispersion, Titanium Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide, Ethyl Silicate, etc,,
* Color : Light Milky
* Odor : Mild odor
* pH Value : 6.0~8.0 @20°C
* Available Container : Any plastic bottle
* Flash Point
: Does not flash
Soluble in water in all proportions
You should have to search all exterior surfaces of the vehicle before applying AQuartz Coating.
+ Wash vehicle with AQuartz Snow Foam Shampoo or Clean Shot, rinse and dry.
Use Iron Cut to remove iron fallout if you need.
If you fine discolored car-paint by stubborn stains, use Super Cut to renew the original car-paint color and remove any tar spots & stubborn stains from the car paint , glass and wheels.
Car paint & Glass(Using 2:10 Super Cut with water), Wheels (using 1:1 Super Cut with water).
+ If the paintwork feels uneven, you may need to use a clay-bar to remove surface contaminates.
If required, compound and polish to remove light scratches and swirls,
afterwards, use AQuartz+ Xcelerator to finish polish work. While clay or polish work, spraying TitaniumV2 makes it easy work.
Make sure you wash the surface, rinse off all the residue of cleaners thoroughly,
and make a clean finish with AQuartz PreLoad.
Use a soft microfiber swirl and oil free cloth to buff the painted surface to remove dust and smudges.
- AQuartz PPF Base Coating User Guide -
Approximately one complete full-sized automobile per 20~30ml.
Prepare a damp microfiber towel wrung tightly or lightly sprayed with clean water and
and a clean dry microfiber cloth.
In order to obtain perfect results, please follow steps of AQuartz Detailing Program as below:
1. Remove all residues with AQuartz PreLoad
before Coatings applied. 2. Make sure you use AQuartz PreLoad to make a clean finish thoroughly.
3. After coating PreLoad, leave surface to rest ~5min, afterwards,
coat PPF Base coating. 4. Before coating Top Coating, you can apply AQuartz PPF Base to get the effects of a car paint protect film.
5. Apply Top Coating after the layer of PPF be dried completely. : 12hrs later 6.
To get a perfect protection, you can coat Top Coating on the layer of T-Fusion or T-Cera be dried completely(after 24 hours). ** Because PPF, V1, V2 and V3 are Wet-Coatings, after car wash and remove excess water, spray it on the surface directly.
** Must always use a soft microfiber swirl & oil free cloth to buff the painted surface to remove dust and smudges.
1. Sake well contents, spray small amount(2~3 ml) of PPF onto the wet wringed/water sprayed microfiber cloth
or the wet surface.
2. Wipe & polish contents evenly onto surface in circular motions, until surface texture is smooth and dry.
Work on small sections(50cm x 50cm) at a time.
The wet towel sprayed PPF should be used for applying first, then the dry one to polish finish the surface.
If you find it very hard to rub, check how even is the coating and also check the temperature of the surface.
4. Wipe all patches or streaks off from the surface with the wet towel be sprayed it turning both sides alternately.
Non stop buffing/polishing enough is required until all patches or streaks are removed. The frictional heat and static electricity by force from enough buffing can make the strong bonding, high hardness,
high gloss is achieved and the Nano Titanium particles to infiltrate into the paint or glass.
5. Continue around the vehicle in this fashion until fully coated with expanding the work area.
6. Repeat steps 1~4, finish by wiping down with a new microfiber towel.
7. Once finished, Let dry it up, completely cure with NO rain takes 12hrs at 25°C.
For faster curing or in below 20°C, or a rainy, snowy, cloudy, high humidity weather,
we recommend you use a heat equipment. (sun lights, normal hair drier , heat gun, IR heater lights , etc.).
Heat Temp. : 50~70°C !!
8. For additional coatings, apply then after 30~60mins curing period 25°C.
** For the complete protection and the best results, you should coat AQuartz PPF before coating AQuartz Top Coat.
** AQuartz PPF can function as a car paint protect film.
V1 can be applied also to the front windshield, giving rain & dirt repellent, self-cleaning, smoothing / sliding effect.
Follow the same process as the application on car paint surface 1~7 application.
1. Clean the windshield thoroughly by using Super Cut, rinse, dry the car.
2. Use AQuartz PreLoad to remove all contaminants from the glass.
3. After coating V1 on windshields, apply it on wiper blades, it will make the wipers smooth operate giving you a clear view.
- Rotary Machine Application Guide for Titanium V1 -
1. Spray evenly small amount(7~10 ml) of PPF on the AQuartz Microfiber Buffing Bonnet,
and then immediately start to polish
with a rotary machine at 600~1000RPM speed.
2. For next Steps, refer to above Hand-Coating mentioned.
:: REFERENCE ::
- Working Temp. : 5 ~ 28°C
- With a rotary machine at 600~1000RPM speed.
- Heat Gun Temp. : 50~70°C, Intervals of 15 cm
- One layer Thickness: AQuartz PPF: 3~6µm, AQuartz Titanium: 0.3~0.6µm
:: MAINTENANCE ::
- Your car was treated with a chemical substance designed to protect it.
- AQuartz PPF is a very good protection against many influences.
The maintenance is the most important after AQuartz PPF treatment which will impact AQuartz PPF longevity.
For the normal condition, clean the car by water and shampoo is only the way.
To clean by using microfiber cloth and car shampoo is enough.
Maintain by AQuartz Titanium or Reload Pre which was exclusively designed for AQuartz PPF maintenance will keep your
car new forever.
For more high hardness, smooth, shiny surface, super water-repellent you except, try to coat AQuartz Top Coating
on the surface that AQuartz PPF coated as necessary after car wash.
- If you see light scratches, remove them with a heat gun or recoat PPF Base.
Videos : How to use PPF Base
Video Review : Feedback / Test
How AQuartz PPF looks like?
AQuartz Car Paint Protect Film Form Coatings
We have a wide selection of coatings.
We have two types of car coatings, one is based water for wet-coat, another is besed diluent agents for dry-coat.
The wet-coat has an advantages of simple & quick application, and the dry coat has better long lasting & high hardness.
Wet-Coat can be coated on the wet-surface without dying after car cleaning / washing,
when you coat Dry-coat, you have to dry surface after car wash.
To take the perfect protection & best results, we recommend you coat AQuartz Top Coating on the layer of PPF. After PPF Base coated, try to recoat AQuartz Top Coating to get long lasting, water beading, slippery surface, high gloss, anti graffiti property, self cleaning, etc.
We are selling Top Coatings, TitaniumV1, V2, V3, Reload Pre are Wet-Coatings for the wet surface and T-Cera & T-Fusion are Dry-Coatings.
You can choose which coating you like.
If you want to see each product details, Click above a product name
- Please work in a well ventilated space.
- Avoid mixing it with detergents or any other products.
- Do not use for other purpose.
- Please work in adequate ventilated space (we suggest using face mask while working).
- Wear appropriate protective gloves to prevent skin exposure.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water after application.
- Keep out of reach of children..
- Avoid direct sunlight
- More than 24 months shelf life time if closed well and kept in average room temperature.
(1~20 deg. : 24 months, 20~35 deg. : 12 months long).
- Don’t drink and avoid long time skin contact.
- If accidentally splashed in the eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical attention by calling your local Poison Information Centre.