AQuartz Crystal 9Hardness Top Coating for Car Paint & Windshield
The world's most finest automotive inorganic Titanium Coating.
AQuartz is the next generation of protective coating for automotive surfaces.
It offers an extremely durable crystal coat which protects against acid rain, bird droppings, road film, tar
and harmful UV rays.
As AQuartz have the highest level hardness (9 to 12h) and the adhesive strength of the paint,
it will minimize the appearance of light scratches.
Besides protecting, it also offers a rich silk gloss, near glass like finish, with a self cleaning
effect, making future car to wash your vehicle more quickly and easily!
AQuartz TitaniumV1 has a very quick & simple application, anybody(beginner) can apply it without any problem.
If you want a deep, rich, silky gloss and high slippery results, we recommend you choose TitaniumV1.
The quickest & easiest application is the best coating for Car Body and Glass.
How are AQuartz Titanium Coatings different from Glass ones?
It's definitely different from the conventional glass coating!
We have developed new formula of coatings useing the world's first nano Titanium technological characteristic,
to remedy grievances of existing Japaness Glass Coatings.
It is a perfect coating that can overcome and make up its weakness.
As TitaniumV1 is a wet-coat, it can be applied on wet-surface after car wash and rinsing, so you can coat it promptly and easily.
V1 comes in handy when you are running out of time.
The future of coating should have Quick & Easy application.
What are the Weakness of existing Japaness Glass Coating?
- Photographic Watermarks
- Weak Hardness & Weak Adhesion
- Hard & Long Applying time.
- Nasty Smell
- Hazardous goods
- Hurtful to the Health
- Hard Maintenance
- Short Storage Term
- Can be used for Car Paint
- High Price
- Ban use Automatic washing machines.
We have solved above all problems with own independent technology.
You are still using such as above coatings?
You can solved AQuartz Coatingsonly.
The auto dealers after having used numerous Japanese coating products understand this obvious difference.
AQuartz will make you feel the difference between AQuartz Titanium Coating and Japaness Glass Coatings.
To protect your health and your car, you have to choose AQuartz Coatings.
Please see video review, you know about difference between AQuartz and C-Quartz.
AQuartz x Concorrência - Review
:: AQuartz Titanium V1 provides the following Key benefits ::
* TitaniumV1 is based water. can be coated the car has just washed and rinsed.
* Suitable for over all finishing car body plus windshields.
Can be coated on any color of car paint, no stain problem of black color car even without any problems.
* Can be coated on a new car within 1 hours enough, and has simple & easy application.
* Excellent chemical resistance, weather ability and color retention, Corrosion Protection, UV Blocking(90%).
* Very high slippery effect.
* It has Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic effects both. - after coating, keeps Hydrophobic effect for 3~6 months,
and then starts Hydrophilic effect.
* No Cracking, No Water Spot, No Swirl Marks.
* Semipermanent lasting, easy to clean surface/self cleaning effect, less fingerprints.
* High Deep, Rich, Silk Gloss and Color Renew
* Anti-Stick, Anti-Dirt, Anti-Graffity, Anti-Fingerprints.
* Less use of windshield wipers and thus less wear & tear of wiper blades.
Less use of windshield washer fluid.
* Wonderful visibility when driving in heavy rain (over 65km/h, no need to use wipers operating).
* Easy to clean surface against salts, calcium, oil, grease & other contaminants.
* Stops salt efflorescence, Moss & algae rejecting
* Insects and flies repellent
* Preserves Resale Value of New Car
* Preserves Resale Value of Used Car
* Hardness over 9H scale (between saphire & diamond)
* No more need to wax or polish.
* Cost effective : Only 20~30 ml per one whole car(paint, glass, wheels) * Harmless for the health - Water Based and no harmful liquid.
:: CHEMICAL PROPERTIES ::
* Chemical Mixture : Water dispersion, Titanium Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide, Ethyl Silicate, etc,,
* Color : Milky
* Odor : Mild odor
* pH Value : 6.0~8.0 @20°C
* Available Container : Any plastic bottle
* Flash Point
: Does not flash
Soluble in water in all proportions
- AQuartz Titanium V1 Top Coating Application & Care -
You should have to search all exterior surfaces of the vehicle before applying AQuartz Coating.
+ Wash vehicle with AQuartz Snow Foam Shampoo or Clean Shot, rinse and dry.
Use Iron Cut to remove iron fallout if you need.
If you fine discolored car-paint by stubborn stains, use Super Cut to renew the original car-paint color and remove any tar spots & stubborn stains from the car paint , glass and wheels.
Car paint & Glass(Using 2:10 Super Cut with water), Wheels (using 1:1 Super Cut with water).
+ If the paintwork feels uneven, you may need to use a clay-bar to remove surface contaminates.
If required, compound and polish to remove light scratches and swirls,
afterwards, use AQuartz+ Xcelerator to finish polish work. While clay or polish work, spraying TitaniumV2 makes it easy work.
Make sure you wash the surface, rinse off all the residue of cleaners thoroughly,
and make a clean finish with AQuartz PreLoad.
Use a soft microfiber swirl and oil free cloth to buff the painted surface to remove dust and smudges.
- AQuartz TitaniumV1 User Guide -
Approximately one complete full-sized automobile per 20~30ml.
Prepare a damp microfiber towel wrung tightly or lightly sprayed with clean water and
and a clean dry microfiber cloth.
In order to obtain perfect results, please follow steps of AQuartz Detailing Program as below:
1. Remove all residues with AQuartz PreLoad
before Coatings applied. 2. Make sure you use AQuartz PreLoad to make a clean finish thoroughly.
3. After coating PreLoad, leave surface to rest ~5min, afterwards,
coat PPF Base coating. 4. Before coating TitainumV1, you can apply AQuartz PPF Base to get the effects of a car paint protect film.
5. Apply TitaniumV1 after the layer of PPF be dried completely. : 12hrs later 6.
To get a perfect protection, you can coat TitaniunV1 on the layer of T-Fusion or T-Cera be dried completely(after 24 hours). ** Because PPF, V1, V2 and V3 are Wet-Coatings, after car wash and remove excess water, spray it on the surface directly.
** Must always use a soft microfiber swirl & oil free cloth to buff the painted surface to remove dust and smudges.
1. Sake well contents, spray small amount(2~3 ml) of TitaniumV1 onto the wet wringed/water sprayed microfiber cloth
or the wet surface.
2. Wipe & polish contents evenly onto surface in circular motions, until surface texture is smooth and dry.
Work on small sections(50cm x 50cm) at a time.
The wet towel sprayed V1 should be used for applying first, then the dry one to polish finish the surface.
If you find it very hard to rub, check how even is the coating and also check the temperature of the surface.
4. Wipe all patches or streaks off from the surface with the wet towel be sprayed it turning both sides alternately.
Non stop buffing/polishing enough is required until all patches or streaks are removed. The frictional heat and static electricity by force from enough buffing can make the strong bonding, high hardness,
high gloss is achieved and the Nano Titanium particles to infiltrate into the paint or glass.
5. Continue around the vehicle in this fashion until fully coated with expanding the work area.
6. Repeat steps 1~4, finish by wiping down with a new microfiber towel.
7. Once finished, Let dry it up, completely cure with NO rain takes 12hrs at 25°C.
For faster curing or in below 20°C, or a rainy, snowy, cloudy, high humidity weather,
we recommend you use a heat equipment. (sun lights, normal hair drier , heat gun, IR heater lights , etc.).
Heat Temp. : 50~70°C !!
8. For additional coatings, apply then after 30~60mins curing period 25°C.
** For the complete protection and the best results, you should coat AQuartz PPF base coating before AQuartz Top Coating.
** AQuartz PPF can function as a car paint protect film.
- Windshields Coating -
V1 can be applied also to the front windshield, giving rain & dirt repellent, self-cleaning, smoothing / sliding effect.
Follow the same process as the application on car paint surface 1~7 application.
1. Clean the windshield thoroughly by using Super Cut, rinse, dry the car.
2. Use AQuartz PreLoad to remove all contaminants from the glass.
3. After coating V1 on windshields, apply it on wiper blades, it will make the wipers smooth operate giving you a clear view.
- Rotary Machine Application Guide for Titanium V1 -
1. Spray evenly small amount(7~10 ml) of V1 on the AQuartz Microfiber Buffing Bonnet,
and then immediately start to polish
with a rotary machine at 600~1000RPM speed.
2. For next Steps, refer to above Hand-Coating mentioned.
:: REFERENCE ::
- Working Temp. : 5 ~ 28°C
- With a rotary machine at 600~1000RPM speed.
- Heat Gun Temp. : 50~70°C, Intervals of 15 cm
- One layer Thickness: AQuartz PPF: 3~6µm, AQuartz Titanium: 0.3~0.6µm
:: MAINTENANCE ::
To care for and maintain your V1 coating it should be washed by hand using a soft microfiber towel or Wash Mitt,
or use a high-pressure water-jet.
After car wash, coat AQuartz Wet-Coat (Titanium V2, V3, ReLoad Pre) on the surface periodically.
In order to get long lasting, on re-coating intervals of about three days, the duration should be more than 3~4 years.
After cleaning with Automatic washing machine , if you find light scratches, re-coat V1 on the surface to remove them
Videos : How to use Titanium V1
Video Review : Feedback / Test
AQuartz Titanium Testing Feedback Compared
We have a wide selection of coatings.
We have two types of car coatings, one is based water for wet-coat, another is besed diluent agents for dry-coat.
The wet-coat has an advantages of simple & quick application, and the dry coat has better long lasting & high hardness.
Wet-coat can be coated without dying after car cleaning / washing, but
Dry-coat be used in dry surface after car wash.
To take the perfect protection & best results, we recommend you coat AQuartz top coating product on the layer of PPF. After PPF Base coated, try to recoat AQuartz top coating product to get long lasting, water beading, slippery surface, high gloss, anti graffiti property, self cleaning, etc.
We are selling Top Coatings, TitaniumV1, V2, V3, Reload Pre are Wet-Coatings for the wet surface and T-Cera & T-Fusion are Dry-Coatings.
You can choose which coating you like.
If you want to see each product details, Click above a product name
- Please work in a well ventilated space.
- Avoid mixing it with detergents or any other products.
- Do not use for other purpose.
- Please work in adequate ventilated space (we suggest using face mask while working).
- Wear appropriate protective gloves to prevent skin exposure.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water after application.
- Keep out of reach of children..
- Avoid direct sunlight
- More than 24 months shelf life time if closed well and kept in average room temperature.
(1~20 deg. : 24 months, 20~35 deg. : 12 months long).
- Don’t drink and avoid long time skin contact.
- If accidentally splashed in the eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical attention by calling your local Poison Information Centre.