The quickest & easiest application is the best coating.
We have upgraded AQuartz Titanium V2 coatings for the quickest and easiest application of DIY for a Beginner and made a perfect Sealant.
So, Titanium V3 can be applied and maintained quickly and easily for a car paint and windshelds withour any errors.
AQuartz Titanium V3 is Water based.
It can strengthen the advantage of Titanium Coating and make up
for the weakness of Ceramic Coating or another.
Titanium V3 can make the highest gloss & the best slippery surface, it has also the high level of Water/Dirt
Titaniun V3 should be used in this situation.
AQuartz Titaniun V3 is for the wet-coat, V3 can be coated on the wet surface, so you can shorten detailing times
without drying a car after car washing.
It means you can coat it on the surface with a little bit
water, do not need to dry your car after cleaning, not reacts with water.
AQuartz TitaniumV3 provides the following Key benefits:
- - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
Anybody(beginner) can apply it on any color car very easily and simply without any problems, just spray it on the surface.
Just Spray - Wipe off - Dry ( Cure ).
No stain surface, no water spot and less fingerprints : Any color of car paint is able to coat it on, it is no stain problem
of black color car even.
High deep gloss / brightness
Very best rain beading - The car speed of water beading up: 50km/h
Wonderful visibility when driving in heavy rain without wipers operating:
Less use of windshield wipers and thus less wear and tear of wiper blades and Less use of windshield washer fluid.
Very high slipping effect and Excellent Water/Dirt Repellent effect - Long-lasting Hydrophobic effect
High hardness over 9H scale and very long duration of film layer(more than 1~2 year):
It is possible to wash your car with a Automatic car washing machine.
Weather ability and color retention.
Resistant to formation of light scratches and swirl marks.
Long lasting, easy to clean surface/self cleaning effect.
Excellent chemical resistance.
Easy to clean surface against salts, calcium, oil, grease & other contaminants, Stops salt efflorescence
Prevents sticking of insects and bugs, insect, flies, moss & algae rejecting
Cost effective : only 30 ml per a whole car(paint, glass, wheels)
Suitable for over all finishing car body plus windshields in low temperature.
No more need to use a wax or polish for more than 24 months.
Preparation Check List
Before AQuartz be applied, your vehicle needs to have all painted surfaces cleaned and polished to a very high standard.
There should not be any wax, which will hamper the penetration of AQuartz Coating, and will makes short duration, white stain and reducing
water-beading effect. Any defects will be only highlighted because of the mirror effect.
+ Wash vehicle with car shampoo or AQuartz Super Cut, rinse and dry, and remove tar spots.
+ Your vehicle will be back to its original color if you have recourse to the Super Cut.
+ If the paintwork feels uneven you may need to use AQuartz Iron Cut or a clay bar to remove surface contaminates.
+ If required, compound and polish each panel to remove light scratches and swirls with a silicone free polish only.
+ AQuartz+ Xcelerator will be shown the deep silky color and shined with a gleaming luster.
+ Use AQuartz Rinsor or 1:1 Isopropyl alcohol(IPA) with water to remove any signs of oil, silicone or wax from the surface after compound polishing.
+ Use a soft clean microfiber swirl, oil, contaminants free cloth to buff the painted surface to remove dust and smudges of compound.
+ Without cleaning towel, do not use the used/contaminated cloth from removing dust and smudges after polishing,
Importantly, use with a clean towel. The used/contaminated cloth will brings positive results, short duration, and reducing water-beading effect.
+ For best results, take your time preparing the paintwork like a new car paint before applying.
Never apply in direct sunlight or when the surface of the car is hot. Surface must be at completely cool temperature( 5~30° C). Important !
After coating V3, drying time depends on how degrees temperature, if it's high, it's quick, low, it's slow like a drying clothes.
You spray V3 on the wet-micro fiber towel, or a wet-AQuartz bonnet / pad if you use a rotary machine.
As AQuartz Titanium V3 has a very short curing time, you must apply small quantity and work on small area at a time.
TIP: After paintwork, how to check the result?
Put your fingers into cigarette plastic wrap or a plastic sandwich bag and feel the surface, by
touching and rubbing on the surface lightly.
The surface must feel even and smooth. If it does, then the surface
is ready for the application of AQUARTZ.
TITANIUM V3 APPLICATION GUIDE
For best results apply AQUARTZ in a dry, cool environment with good lighting.
The definite advantage of Titanium V3 are a super water- beading effect and the longest-durations
AQuartz Titanium V3 is suitable for top layer on AQuartz PPF Base layer.
Never apply in direct sunlight or when the surface of the car is hot.
Surface must be at completely cool temperature.
AQuartz PPF (Red) and AQuartz Titanium V3 (Black).
Iron Cut, Super Cut, Clean Shot, Rinsor if required.
1 clean water sprayer.
2 clean microfiber towels:
- 1 dry or damp microfiber towel wrung very tightly or MF lightly sprayed with clean water.
- 1 dry microfiber Towel.
- Do not use a dirty cloth used / contaminated without cleaning. They will bring positive results.
- AQuartz+ Xceleratot: Use for removing any stubborn dirt or spotting, light scratches, and to attain
a clean, glossy, paint work to prepare the surface for finish compounding
or before the application of V3.
TIP: How to make a damp MF towel?
- Immerse or wash MF towel into the clean water,
- Squeeze dry MF towel very tightly.
- Sprayer clean water on it 10~15 times.
- Too much wet MF towel is cause of a weak protection(thin layer) Aquartz result.
- Best to use a small MF towel or a glove type MF.
- When the outside temperature is high (over 25 degrees C), prepare a slightly damper MF towel.
How to use Titanium V3
Before V3 can be applied, clean up the surface with Super Cut (old Car) or Clean Shot (new car).
Make sure you wash and rinse off all the residue of cleaners thoroughly.
Before coating V3, clean the surface with AQuartz Rinsor or IPA cleaner always for long water-beading lasting.
Work on 50cm x 50cm area each coat, shake well!
Spray small amount(3~5 ml) of V3 on the damp-microfiber towel be sprayed water or wet. Don't spray a lot, there is no need.
Immediately start to apply on with the wet- microfiber towel be sprayed V3 in small overlapping sections 50cm x 50cm.
Wipe all patches or streaks, water marks off from the surface.
Non stop buffing/polishing is required until all water marks are removed with a new clean towel turning both sides alternately.
By the frictional heat and static electricity, the more you buff, the more the strong bonding, more hardness and more glossiness.
It also makes the Nano Titanium to infiltrate into the pores of the paint surface, and getting a short curinng.
Keep on buffing to achieve high surface gloss and smooth surface. Check the worked surface very carefully.
If you find any water marks or incorrect application of AQuartz V3, wipe it off with the damp towel sprayed V3.
Repeat with additional layers 2, 3 and 4 gradually expanding the work area.
- Windshield(Glass surface) application -
- AQuartz Titanium V3 can be applied also to the front windscreen, giving rain repellent effect.
- Application on glass surface is same as on the paint work, the surface must be cleaned with a clay bar if you need.
- Clean well the windscreen, use IPA remover or AQuartz Rinsor to remove everything from the glass before coating.
- After spraying it on the wet-microfiber towel, wipe off and buff the surface until no water marks left with new microfiber towel
- Let dry it up.
- Finishing Touch -
- Once finished, Let dry it up, it takes 20min to cure at 25°C.
- At below 15°C or a cloudy weather, you should use a heat gun, IR heater lights to get short curing.
- Completely cure with NO rain takes 10h at 25°C. - Do not drive the car during this time.
- The higher temperature and lower humidity make a shorter curing time. You must dry the surface applied up enough!
For accelerating the curing, you can use a heat gun 100~150°C all over the coated area for 5 to10 minutes.
For the second coating, the first layer must be cured. After using a heat gun, cool down the surface,
and then try to coat the second layer coating.
We are strongly recommend to coat AQuartz V3 with 2~3 layers, this will give more thickness, durability and hardness.
To get the complete protection and the best results, after you coat PPF Base, you should coat V3 on the layer of the PPF.
Do not need to coat AQuartz PPF on the windshield, there are many AQuartz Top Coatings for Rain Beading up and clear wide vision
TIP: How to get the best AQuartz Coating Results? Please check them you did.
The surface needs 2~3 layers of the PPF base coating and 2~3 layers of top coating, you try to apply both 2~3 times at intervals of about three or four days.
Before you try to apply, you must remove all surface contaminants and wash and rinse off all the residue of cleaners thoroughly.
Use AQuartz Rinsor or 1:1 Isopropyl alcohol(IPA) with water to remove any signs of oil, silicone or wax from the surface after compound polishing.
Do not use a dirty cloth used / contaminated without cleaning.
The residue of cleaners bring to a hardness weak.
Well done dry, after coating, you need to take plenty of time to dry the layer off completely for the sun and the air or with a heat gun or a hair drier, etc..
Take care with the application. Test the product on an inconspicuous place before applying.
Do not use with strong sun, heat or rain. The car paint must be absolutely dirt-free and dry.
The product must not be applied on surfaces contaminated with silicone, oil, polymer, teflon and wax.
V3 Testing Video
- Please work in a well ventilated space.
- Avoid mixing it with detergents or any other products.
- Do not use for other purpose.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water after application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- We are strongly recommend to re-coat TitaniumV3 with 2~ 3layers, this will give the best thickness, long durability and high hardness.
- In order to get long lasting, on re-coating intervals of about three days, the duration should be more than 3~4 years.
- To get more high hardness, smooth and shiny surface, try to coat AQuartz TitaniumV3 the surface that AQuartz PPF.
- After cleaning with a car washing machine , if you find light scratches, re-apply TitaniumV3 on the surface to remove them.
When you want to apply TItaniumV3 on another parts, you must pre-test it before.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Up to 24 months shelf life time if closed well and kept in average room temperature.
(1~20 deg. : 24 months, 20~35 deg. : 12 months long).
Don’t drink and avoid long time skin contact
- If accidentally splashed in the eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical attention by calling your local Poison Information Centre.
Top Coatings to choose what you like
- For the best protection,
we recommend you to apply Top coating on the surface AQuartz PPF coated,
but you can use them independently if you want.